Content Site to Assist Job Seekers

The website is a specialized online platform designed to assist job seekers in navigating qualifying exams and interviews. The website primarily generates revenue through affiliate marketing, with one affiliate partner contributing 91% of the revenue, while display advertising through Raptive contributes the remaining 9%. The growth opportunities include expanding affiliate marketing partnerships, expanding content offerings, integrating technology enhancements, and adding digital products.
LANGUAGE
English
Country
ESTABLISHED
2013
Team Size
1
TECH STACK

Want to learn more about this listing? Sign in now to see more information.

New to Investors Club? Find out how Investors Club works.

$110106
Asking Price

New Listings Newsletter

Enter your email to get weekly notifications of new online businesses for sale
First Name(Required)